SPEAKER: Dr. Nicole Sonya Vellet, Ph.D., R. Psych., Vellet & Associates Child Psychological Services TOPIC: Dr. Vellet will screen the classic James Robertson Film “A Two Year Old Goes to Hospital” about the suffering of a little girl separated from her mother, and talk about its significance for infant mental health. The session will focus on role of images and video footage in the history of the field of attachment (e.g., video footage by Rene Spitz of children in orphanages and John Roberston’s film of a child separated from her parents when she was hospitalized) and the clinical power of video feedback in attachment-based interventions....Read More
Home » Posts made in February, 2018
- WCAIMH Meeting: November 8, 2018 – BC Children’s Infant Psychiatry Clinic Panel
- Watch, Wait and Wonder Training: October 31 & November 1, 2018
- Past Events – WCAIMH Meeting: October 11, 2018 – Dr. Pat Mirenda: Parent and Child Early (PACE) Coaching Project
- Past Events – WCAIMH Meeting: September 13, 2018 NEW DAY!
- Past Events – WCAIMH Talk: March 22, 2018 – Film: “A Two Year Old Goes to Hospital”