CHANGE IN MEETING ROOM – Go to room K1-156 on the first floor Ambulatory Care Building at BC Children’s hosptial SPEAKER: Dr. Ziba Vaghri – University of Victoria Director of Global Child Program & School of Public Health and Social Policy Assistant Professor . Co-Chair and Secretariat of the Global Reference Group on Accountability to Children: a global network working under the auspices of the United Nations Committee on the Rights of the Child . Recipient of the 2014 Scholar Award of Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research. TOPIC: The rights of the infant in global...Read More
Home » Posts made in October, 2017
- WCAIMH Meeting: November 8, 2018 – BC Children’s Infant Psychiatry Clinic Panel
- Watch, Wait and Wonder Training: October 31 & November 1, 2018
- Past Events – WCAIMH Meeting: October 11, 2018 – Dr. Pat Mirenda: Parent and Child Early (PACE) Coaching Project
- Past Events – WCAIMH Meeting: September 13, 2018 NEW DAY!
- Past Events – WCAIMH Talk: March 22, 2018 – Film: “A Two Year Old Goes to Hospital”