SPEAKER: Nicole Sonya Vellet, PhD, RPsych, Psychologist, Vellet & Associates Child Psychological Services, Inc., Vancouver, BC SUMMARY: How the Courts, Child Welfare agencies, and related child-serving organizations can work together to meet the developmental and mental health needs of infants and young children in foster care. When families are involved in the court system,infants and young children can be forgotten or misrepresented. Our speaker has worked intensively in Canada to educated judges, lawyers, social workers and others in this system to learn how to listen to the needs of young children who cannot speak for...Read More
Home » Posts made in June, 2016
- WCAIMH Meeting: November 8, 2018 – BC Children’s Infant Psychiatry Clinic Panel
- Watch, Wait and Wonder Training: October 31 & November 1, 2018
- Past Events – WCAIMH Meeting: October 11, 2018 – Dr. Pat Mirenda: Parent and Child Early (PACE) Coaching Project
- Past Events – WCAIMH Meeting: September 13, 2018 NEW DAY!
- Past Events – WCAIMH Talk: March 22, 2018 – Film: “A Two Year Old Goes to Hospital”