SPEAKER: Dr. Megan McFadden, Director of the Infant Psychiatry Program at BC Children’s Hospital, Vancouver, BC SUMMARY: The BC Children’s Hospital is at the forefront of cutting edge work with young families. The Infant Psychiatry Program provides inpatient and outpatient assessment and treatment. Come and hear about the program and it’s innovative approach to helping families with young children.Read More
Home » Posts made in April, 2016
- WCAIMH Meeting: November 8, 2018 – BC Children’s Infant Psychiatry Clinic Panel
- Watch, Wait and Wonder Training: October 31 & November 1, 2018
- Past Events – WCAIMH Meeting: October 11, 2018 – Dr. Pat Mirenda: Parent and Child Early (PACE) Coaching Project
- Past Events – WCAIMH Meeting: September 13, 2018 NEW DAY!
- Past Events – WCAIMH Talk: March 22, 2018 – Film: “A Two Year Old Goes to Hospital”