SPEAKER: Dr. Wallace Wong, child psychologist, Surrey Child and Youth Mental Health SUMMARY: Gender identity and expression is one’s sense of their own being in a world of roles and expectations. When does this develop? Is it nature or nurture or a combination? Come hear Dr. Wong talk about the current thinking and research around this important topic.Read More
Home » Posts made in March, 2015
- WCAIMH Meeting: November 8, 2018 – BC Children’s Infant Psychiatry Clinic Panel
- Watch, Wait and Wonder Training: October 31 & November 1, 2018
- Past Events – WCAIMH Meeting: October 11, 2018 – Dr. Pat Mirenda: Parent and Child Early (PACE) Coaching Project
- Past Events – WCAIMH Meeting: September 13, 2018 NEW DAY!
- Past Events – WCAIMH Talk: March 22, 2018 – Film: “A Two Year Old Goes to Hospital”