SPEAKER: Doris is a proud member of the Stl’atl’imx Nation and N’quatqua band which is 70 km north of Whistler. She has worked in the helping field within the Urban Aboriginal community for the past 17 years. Doris is currently at Alan Cashmore Centre, providing mental health services to infants and children under 5 years old. SUMMARY: Doris talked about her experiences living and working in the urban Aboriginal community. She emphasized that families with young children need time to build a relationship with service providers, and that mutual respect and collaboration requires thoughtful and compassionate responses to their...Read More
Home » Posts made in January, 2015
- WCAIMH Meeting: November 8, 2018 – BC Children’s Infant Psychiatry Clinic Panel
- Watch, Wait and Wonder Training: October 31 & November 1, 2018
- Past Events – WCAIMH Meeting: October 11, 2018 – Dr. Pat Mirenda: Parent and Child Early (PACE) Coaching Project
- Past Events – WCAIMH Meeting: September 13, 2018 NEW DAY!
- Past Events – WCAIMH Talk: March 22, 2018 – Film: “A Two Year Old Goes to Hospital”