SPEAKER: Dr. Megan McFadden, Director of the Infant Psychiatry Program at BC Children’s Hospital, Vancouver, BC SUMMARY: The BC Children’s Hospital is at the forefront of cutting edge work with young families. The Infant Psychiatry Program provides inpatient and outpatient assessment and treatment. Come and hear about the program and it’s innovative approach to helping families with young children.Read More
Home » Posts made in April, 2016
- WCAIMH Talk: November 23, 2017 – Film: “A Two Year Old Goes to Hospital”
- Past Events – WCAIMH Talk: October 26, 2017 – The Rights of the Infant
- Past Events – WCAIMH Talk: September 19, 2017 – Outcomes of Children Born Very Prematurely: How Can We Help?
- Past Events – WCAIMH Talk: June 22, 2017 – The importance of Early Childhood Education on mental health of young children
- Past Events – WCAIMH Talk: April 27, 2017 – Parenting with a Disability and Young Children’s Mental Health