SPEAKER: Dr. Wallace Wong, child psychologist, Surrey Child and Youth Mental Health SUMMARY: Gender identity and expression is one’s sense of their own being in a world of roles and expectations. When does this develop? Is it nature or nurture or a combination? Come hear Dr. Wong talk about the current thinking and research around this important topic.Read More
Home » Posts made in March, 2015
- WCAIMH Talk: October 26, 2017 – The Rights of the Infant
- WCAIMH Talk: November 23, 2017 – Film: “A Two Year Old Goes to Hospital”
- Past Events – WCAIMH Talk: September 19, 2017 – Outcomes of Children Born Very Prematurely: How Can We Help?
- Past Events – WCAIMH Talk: June 22, 2017 – The importance of Early Childhood Education on mental health of young children
- Past Events – WCAIMH Talk: April 27, 2017 – Parenting with a Disability and Young Children’s Mental Health